It has been a dreary Sunday here in Orlando, which means that the comfort food cravings were real tonight for dinner. I opted for a cheeseburger–in wrap form! It was definitely delicious and was super easy to make. Enjoy! 🙂
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 5 flour tortillas (I used a whole grain wrap and it was perfect!)
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese
- additional hamburger toppings you like (tomatoes, lettuce, pickles, ketchup, mustard, etc)
- In a large skillet, brown hamburger until no longer pink.
- Add ketchup, mustard, onion, Worcestershire sauce, and salt and pepper and cook for about 2 minutes, until all combined.
- Take a tortilla and line the middle with a small amount of cheddar cheese.
- Add some cooked hamburger beef and then top with your favorite hamburger toppings.
- Roll the tortilla up and tuck in the ends (like a burrito).
- You can either eat as is or throw on a grill (or even an indoor grill- like a George Foreman grill) for 3-5 minutes (just until you see grill marks).
Shared from Six Sisters’ Stuff
Until next time, keep on the sunny side.